Food processors are very useful appliances to have in a kitchen as they save much of your time and energy in preparing food. They help with a wide range of food processing tasks like slicing vegetables, grinding meat, pureeing food, kneading dough and much more. Finding the right one for your kitchen can become quite a difficult task since there are so many different types of food processors available in the market. This site was helpful in finding the best food processor reviews.
Cuisinart is among the reputable food processor manufacturing companies. Here is a collection of 3 most selling Cuisinart Food Processors every kitchen must have:
- 720 watts strong motor is available to handle tough food processing tasks.
- It can mix, chop, slice, shred, puree and knead dough.
- 2 speeds along with a pulse option are available.
- 14-cup work bowl and all its parts are dishwasher safe.
- Stainless steel blades are strong enough to knead dough.
- Extra large feed tube allows the addition of whole fruits and vegetables making your job easier.
- Spatula and recipe booklet are available.
- The product features a 3 year long warranty.
Cuisinart DLC-8SBCY Pro Custom 11-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Chrome
- 11 cup work bowl with extra large feed tube for adding whole fruits and vegetables.
- It includes stainless steel slicing disks of different thicknesses, a shredding disk, a chopping blade and a spatula.
- Ideal for kneading dough, pureeing, chopping, slicing and shredding.
- 5 year long motor warranty and 3 year long unit warranty is available.
- The appliance features a large capacity 7 cup work bowl.
- It includes a slicing disk, shredding disk and a stainless steel chopping/dough blade.
- Extra large feed tube allows the addition of whole fruits and vegetables.
- The parts are BPA-free and dishwasher safe.
- The 600 watts motor is strong enough to knead dough and make nut butter.
- The manufacturer gives a 5 year motor warranty and 3 year entire unit warranty with the product.
If you are looking for baby food processor, feel free to visit Baby Food Processor-Buyer’s Guide 2017 for more information.